The way you laugh - My Funny Valentine

So I met this guy Kola, when we went to publicise our event at the beat 99.9fm studio in Ikoyi on the 12th of February, same day as the Pre - Valentine concert of the MUSON/MTNF Alumni and we talked, laughed, played, sang, etc.
When we got back to the MUSON Centre, someone in the hall said something that made me really laugh out loud and then Kola turned to me with the strangest looks and said, "why do you laugh like that"? I didn't quite understand, for a moment there, I thought he was just fooling around with me but he continued, telling me that laughter is meant to be joyful and charming but mine was scary, I went cold. But then, I was grateful for a feedback, now I've got something to work on, I've got to learn how to laugh, sounds odd right but then teacher than the holy spirit so once again,  I'll trust Him to inspire my laughter and my smiles... there's no better than He who formed me.
Thanks Kola,
Photo Credit: Kola, MTNF

Comments

Popular Posts