Coming Up...

I got a cal from the famous sax talkative Olujazz Alabi to feature on his event, one which he has put together to foster interaction among musicians and to serve as a meeting point on a monthly basis. I obliged. It sounds interesting because for the first time in a very long time, i get to share the stage with two unique and amazing saxophonists Funmi Ajayi, who i admire for her mastery of up-tempo
music and Nigerian classic. Also is my very good friend, Phebean, an amazing colleague who is never afraid to take on any task. She is known for her blend of Africanism in her music.
I absolutely see this as a beautiful opportunity to share my music with you my dear readers. I promise, i am not taking this platform lightly. I keep praying for grace to prepare and be able to accurately deliver my selections.
It should be interesting. You may call the numbers on the ad for more details.
I look forward to your company. Come and cheer your ladies as always.....

Comments

Popular Posts