Hit the Stage

How do you feel before going on stage? Do you feel like there are things swelling in your belle? We had an opportunity to open the floor for some local and international acts at the 2016 Alliance Francaise and MUSON World Music Day and it was good.
 Truth is, I almost fainted backstage but 30 seconds into my performance, I totally got into
the music.
Music for me is a tool for expression and yes, your temperament and experience is almost immediately revealed in the way you present your act. Every slot you get to performon stage, be it before 3 persons or before 1000, it is an opportunity that should never be wasted. However, i strongly believe that stage craft, presence and presentations  can be worked on. In this industry, especially here in Nigeria, we urgently need stage and performance directors, real time creative directors and critics. This I believe will help bring out the best in an act weakest stage presence. For now, this is all I can say.




















Comments

Popular Posts